Gamer Oln [gameroln.me] has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf). The address of the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through Company’s websites or services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Company is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent:
It is Company’s policy:
- To remove or disable access to the infringing material
- To notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
- That repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Company will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.
When submitting your notification of claimed copyright infringement, please ensure the following criteria have been met:
It is Company’s policy:
- Your notice concerns copyrighted material that is hosted on a domain operated by Company. We are unable to remove or disable access to copyrighted material located on other domains, such as those operated by third-parties who archive and re-host content originally posted to Company’s website or services.
- Clearly note the specific location(s) — e.g. board URL(s) — of the copyrighted material referenced in your notice.
- You understand that as permitted by law, we may forward a complete copy of your notice (including your name, contact information, et cetera) to the user(s) who submitted the copyrighted material referenced in your notice.
- You understand that you may be liable for damages (including Company’s costs and attorneys’ fees) if you make material misrepresentations in your notice or counter-notice, including your identifying information and if you misrepresent that the material is infringing your copyright. We reserve the right to seek and collect these damages.
Please contact the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement for Company at: firstname.lastname@example.org